“Alfie”~ Lily Allen
Oh, oh deary me,
喔! 喔! 我親愛的
My little brother's in his bedroom smoking weed,
我的小弟正在他的房間抽煙草
I tell him he should get up cos it's nearly half past three
我告訴他該起床了因為已將近3點半了
He can't be bothered cos he's high on Ecstasy.
他現在情緒正High不能被打擾
I ask him very nicely if he'd like a cup of tea,
我好心地問他要不要喝杯茶
I can't even see him cos his room is so smokey,
我根本看不見他因為他的房間煙霧瀰漫
Don't understand how one can watch so much TV,
搞不懂怎會有人能看那麼多電視節目
My baby brother Alfie how I wish that you could see.
我的小弟Alfie 我多希望你能夠明白
Chorus
I only say it cause I care,
我說教是因為我關心
So please can you stop pulling my hair.
所以能不能請你停止拉扯我的頭髮
Now, now there's no need to swear,
現在 現在不需要罵髒話
Please don't despair my dear, mon frere.
請不要絕望 我親愛的兄弟
Oh Alfie get up it's a brand new day,
噢! Alfie 起床吧! 這是全新的一天
I just can't sit back and watch you waste your life away
我就是不能坐視你白白浪費生命
You need to get a job because the bills need to get paid,
你需要工作因為有一堆帳單要付
Get off your lazy arse, Alfie please use your brain
移動你懶惰的屁股 , Alfie, 請用用你的腦袋
Surely there's some walls out there that you can go and spray,
無疑地, 你要去跨越外界的一些圍籬
I'm feeling guiltier for leading you astray.
沒有把你引上正途我很內疚
Now how the hell do you ever expect that you'll get laid,
該死的 你是否曾期望自己會(跟別人)上床
When all you do is stay in playing your computer games?
當你只是一直在玩你的電腦遊戲時
(Repeat Chorus)
Oh little brother please refrain from doing that,
噢! 小弟 請戒掉那些行為
I'm trying to help you out, so can you stop being a twat.
我正試著幫助你 所以你能不能不要那麼娘娘腔
It's time that you and I sat down and had a little chat,
時候到了, 你跟我坐下來好好聊聊
And look me in the eyes take off that stupid fitted cap.
眼睛看著我! 脫掉那頂愚蠢的帽子
(Repeat Chorus)
Please don't despair (break)
請不要絕望(搞砸)
My Mon frere
我的兄弟
留言列表